Half dead
Officer
T5 - The Unchained

Awarded:

re: Zodiac down!!!

Pommier wrote:
Ruhen wrote:
Ruhen wrote:
Grats guys. Now, get to work on the Emperor, you lazy asses.

If I ever get the urge to play again, I'll buy an account and come play :P

You can play mine sweetie

His Pom has wings and can fly. Lol tongue out

Congrats all. Too bad nobody actually lived at the end. I can't wait to see what will happen next week. The fight will still be hard for all of us and it seem like we'll have to grind it out.

Tman where's the pic where I was violating subii on the side there? XD
Tmanku
Guild Leader
T6 - The Wizard

Awarded:

I suspect in a few weeks it will be no biggies. Just like sheng. We actually had him enrage the first couple kills now its a lot better.

And I have that special pict saved for my time in subiis candy shoppe!

big shaka!

alistairstanley wrote:
Congrats all. Too bad nobody actually lived at the end. I can't wait to see what will happen next week. The fight will still be hard for all of us and it seem like we'll have to grind it out.

I think there were a lot of ppl cautiously dps-ing for the first couple of bosses in fear of pulling. I know I was going medium then didn't open it up until the last boss. So obviously we should be picking up the dps more, otherwise a repeat of down to the wire, all out dps at the end kinda scenario.
Tmanku
Guild Leader
T6 - The Wizard

Awarded:

As we get better at this I will be able to put more focus on holding then making sure the other 23 people in the raid are not dead.. Octo was doing amazing last nite.. And yes Cal and his weapons of doom will be able to push more buttons Happy

Calbrious wrote:
I think there were a lot of ppl cautiously dps-ing for the first couple of bosses in fear of pulling. I know I was going medium then didn't open it up until the last boss. So obviously we should be picking up the dps more, otherwise a repeat of down to the wire, all out dps at the end kinda scenario.

It might be useful to set a goal for each boss of say 2:30 (150s) where we get alerts at 36s/75%, 75s/50%, and 113s/25% so DPS can make small adjustments during the fight.
Half dead
Officer
T5 - The Unchained

Awarded:

Calbrious wrote:
alistairstanley wrote:

I didn't spellweave barely at all on the first 2 animals. Mostly in trying to not let the symbol move ever.

Awarded:

Yeah thats a good idea.. I can tell on the first boss where we are since if we hit the 2nd 6man at 50% or below we are ok. Last nite it was 56% when mat called 6-man.

T5 - The Unchained

Awarded:

purpleland wrote:
Calbrious wrote:

It might be useful to set a goal for each boss of say 2:30 (150s) where we get alerts at 36s/75%, 75s/50%, and 113s/25% so DPS can make small adjustments during the fight.

I think the milestones we shoot for are:

1st boss dead at 2:15 (no puzzle prep needed)
2nd boss dead at 5:00 (2:45 for puzzle prep + boss kill)
3rd boss dead at 8:00 (3:00 for puzzle prep + boss kill)
4th boss then has 4 full minutes to kill
Tmanku
Guild Leader
T6 - The Wizard

Awarded:

I dont think we have ever killed first boss at 2:15. dont 6-man come about 2:20? and we normally let it go? So its 2:25, 2:30 usually?

T5 - The Unchained

Awarded:

Tmanku wrote:
I dont think we have ever killed first boss at 2:15. dont 6-man come about 2:20? and we normally let it go? So its 2:25, 2:30 usually?

Well, we were doing 2:10-2:20 boss kills so I figured 2:15
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rogue Angels Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum